Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Time

Wow, I'm a really bad blogger :/ I always swear I'm going to get better at it and never take the time to put my focus there. I'm a very private person by nature I think that is why I find blogging so intimidating. I also worry that I'll make grammar errors etc. I wish I had a full time editor on hand... 


Anyways, I'm sitting here getting ready to try to get in my daily word count looking at the fire, stockings hung, and christmas tree trimmed and thinking how lucky I am. It's so amazing that I am able to do what I love for a living. And I've met so many amazing people through this crazy process. I guess I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you, to everyone that has given me a chance. There are so many books out there the fact that you choose mine to read means the world to me.
When I first published Coexist I recall thinking, if only five strangers read my book I'll be thrilled. That was my goal five random people seeing my book and deciding to purchase. I never dreamed that over 150,000 people would click buy. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.




No comments:

Post a Comment